Container xChange are solving the issue of empty shipping containers across the world.
Their mission is to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment.
Mid level/Senior/Lead Software Engineer
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Java Engineers who are passionate about teamwork, collaboration and building amazing products.
If you’re ready to take on the technical lead of a small team of software engineers too, there’s opportunity for that. You'll be working fully hands-on on high-priority projects and features, while also guiding more junior colleagues, and aligning on processes, cross-disciplinary goals and new features.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Implementing high-priority projects and features based on highest tech standards and quality in backend using Java
· Build, execute and optimize our development processes
And if you are interested in becoming a technical lead, you’ll:
· Support team members with your expertise and help them to collaboratively reach the best outcome each sprint
· Monitor your team’s progress and outcomes to analyse where your team is already succeeding and where it needs some help
· Work closely with our development, product & QA teams to align on (cross-disciplinary) goals and adjust features according to current and future customers’ needs
What you’ll need:
· Excellent coding skills in Java paired with hands-on experience in Spring, Hibernate, RabbitMQ and Docker
· A great team player with excellent communication skills (in English)
· A strong builder mentality paired with proactivity – you feel highly confident working in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Attractive salary – including a competitive equity package
· A modern and exciting tech stack
· Highly scalable products with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry
· Genuine flexible Home Office work
· Flat hierarchies in a tremendously collaborative culture
If you're interested, all we need is your CV to apply!