If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment this might be the role for you.
ServiceNow ( https://www.servicenow.com/ ) - #1 on Forbes World's Most Innovative Company - https://www.forbes.com/feature/innovative-companies-service-now/#356239b2c603 is hiring and changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Join the Platform UX team and work with a talented group of developers building out next generation technologies in the ServiceNow cloud platform. Be responsible for the platform innovation, architecture and features, and that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
You will have the opportunity to work on exciting technologies: Mobile, Web Conversational UIs and large scale servers for platform products such as Virtual Agent, Live Agent, Connect, Intelligent Work Routing & Assignment, Visual Task Boards powered by Chat bots, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing.
What you get to do in this role:
- Design and develop high quality applications leveraging the industry leading ServiceNow platform
- Work in a scrum-based agile development process which plans and builds features targeted to a release
- Design and implement software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use that will allow customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs
- Play a key role in the design and implementation of new products and features while also enhancing the existing product suite
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, and creative designers
- Build rich, modern web and mobile web experiences that are accessible, progressive and responsive
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4+ years of software research and development experience
- Passion for software development, debugging and problem-solving. We are seeking engineers who want to work across technologies and development environments/languages.
- Significant experience designing and implementing highly interactive user interfaces for high volume web applications
- Solid experience with React, Redux, AngularJS, Vue.js or other frontend frameworks
- Strong problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns and performance/scale considerations
- Ability to set goals and achieve scheduled deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline