MEAN Sr. Software Engineer
• Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
• In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
• Experience with modern frameworks and software design patterns,
• Sound knowledge of Mysql and Mongo DB
• Hands on experience with Caching Redis and Memcache
• Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
• Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
• Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
• The incumbent will be responsible for designing mobile application interface design, navigation, and presentation along with developing custom controls as required by the application.
• Should have deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
• Understanding product development road map, and execute rapidly to build mobile applications with high quality.
• Should be able to utilize native APIs to enable maps, in-app SMS and email features and should be able to develop applications that controls handset resources
• Good troubleshooting skills with track record to solve customer problems.
• Familiarity with limitations of Node js,Express Js, Restify, PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Experience with PHP MVC frameworks
• Hands on Solr / MongoDB / Elastic
• Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
• Experience with building restful JSON web services
• Must have Engineering from Tier 1 collgege and Computer science preferred.
• BE, Btech, MCA, Bsc, MSc degree in Computer Science
• Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for minimum 3years
Additional Skills :
• - Good hands on debugging skills
• - Strong in fundamentals to suggest mobile UI design recommendations.
3 - 10 years