Lendlease Digital – a new business unit of Lendlease Group, a global
leader in the property and construction industry – is looking for
a Front-end Engineer with expertise in web and mobile
technologies to help us build and scale our products from ground-
up. We just opened $40 million Singapore Product Development
Centre to drive product leadership and deliver full-featured innovative
technology products across property lifecycle. Join us as we help
define and realise Autonomous Buildings of the future.
We’re looking for a talented front-end engineer with deep
competence in web and mobile technologies to join our new
Singapore Product Development team. You’ll be working with a team
of experienced developers and will help us build and scale our
product capabilities in close collaboration with colleagues from
Product Development Centres in Sydney, Australia, and Silicon Valley.
You will work closely with the Product Leadership team to build
technology structures and processes.
You can expect to:
• 100% hands-on role to build, test and deploy high-performance,
scalable and responsive web/mobile apps using React.js, React
Native/Expo, Android Java, Objective C, HTML5, DHTMLX,
• Collaborate closely with UX/UI product designers to translate
specifications such as (wireframes) into high quality and
functional frontend code.
• Deploy UI components to storybook to design and test in
• Deploy UI components to Dev/QA/UAT/Prod environments.
• Adopt a DevSecOps culture of continuous integration,
continuous testing and continuous deployment in the software
development life cycle.
• Establish a mobile app continuous integration and continuous
deployment life cycle together with cross-functional teams such
as UX/UI, DevSecOps and Test Automation.
• Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support
• Collaborate closely with Product Architects on
architectural/design governance, best practices, tools,
technologies and frameworks.
• Collaborate closely with Product Security Architects and
Application Security Engineers on security standards, best
practices, tools and frameworks.
• Use best practices in software design to build reusable
code modules and libraries as platform components.
• Promote a Lean-Agile mindset and exhibits leadership
behaviour, supporting and enforcing team norms.
• Hosts and facilitates Scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning,
daily stand-up, showcase, retrospective, backlog grooming
meetings with Product Architect, engineering, QA, DevSecOps
• Champion and partner with Product Architects and Engineering
Managers to groom and drive Product backlogs
• Bachelors/Masters/related degree in STEM field.
• At least 8 years of experience building large-scale commercial
grade enterprise SaaS products.
• You are an experienced web/mobile application engineer and
strive to have a large impact on your team and the company
through your product contributions.
• You’re motivated by a ground-level opportunity to join a
growing team early and accelerate your career.
• You have a willingness to learn, teach and step outside of your
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App
store or the Android market
• Deep competence of React.js,React Native/Expo, Android
Typescript, ES6, Material UI, Bootstrap.
React.js or Angular.js or Vue.js.
• Deep competence in building UI components.
• Deep competence in building micro-frontend applications
• Deep competence in object-oriented design skills, multi-
threading, and concurrency.
• Deep competence in database technologies using SQL and JPA.
• Strong expertise in using the tools needed in all phases of a
software development lifecycle – Visual Studio Code, Spring
Tool Suite, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, JIRA, Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle
• Deep competence in common dev tools such Babel, Webpack,
NPM, Gulp, Grunt.
• Thinks critically and objectively; has excellent problem-
solving skills and the ability to make quick decisions based on
• Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, comfortable with
• Passion for technology and communications, well-versed on the
Nice to Haves:
• Experience with GraphQL, GO, Python or C#.
• An overall understanding of popular frontend and backend
languages, their associated frameworks, and their
• Is familiar with cloud providers, such as AWS, Google Cloud
Platform or Microsoft Azure.
• An impressive portfolio / GitHub handle to demonstrate
You will work in a purpose-driven organization that cares for our
people, offering flexibility and allowing you to bring your whole self to
We provide career and growth opportunities for our talent, with our
outstanding variety of projects, international presence and investment
in talent and leadership.
We provide market-leading leave and healthcare benefits, as well as
wellbeing programs to support the physical and mental wellbeing of
you and your family.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.