- Work productively and proactively as part of a great mobile development team
- Design and implement outstanding mobile applications in iOS/ Android
- Maintain and enhance existing apps, SDKs and components
- Work closely with other functional team (web application development, backend engineering and QA team etc.) to develop and test mobile applications
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experience in iOS and/or Android mobile applications development
- In-depth familiarity with developing Apps for iOS and/or Android, focused on mobile technologies, with a broad understanding of software technologies in and out of the mobile space (for example iPhone SDK, Objective-C , Android SDK, Java)
- Experience with VOIP and IM is a plus.
- Desire to learn new technologies and work with cutting edge software development methodologies
- Ability to independently work on complex tasks and deliver on time
- Fluent English
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, performance bonus, medical insurance, free lunch and other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to email hrm@M800.com.
Information provided will be treated with strict confidence and used exclusively for the purpose of selection. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.