Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
As a Security Architect, you will be the Security subject matter expert supporting Lumen’s Sales teams across the APAC region. You will be responsible for technical relationships with Sales, Customers and Prospects where you will identify and match technology capabilities with our customer’s business and security needs. In this role you will design and architect the full range of Lumen’s Managed Security Service offerings including DDoS, Log Monitoring, Managed EDR and other professional security services. You will be part of a regional team of security specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience and improved security posture. The position objectives are:
• At least 6 years’ of Security Services Presales or Security Architect experience, preferably with Managed Security Services and Professional Security Services.
• Experienced in determining security requirements by evaluating customers’ business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
• Deep knowledge of local market and MSSPs competitor landscape.
• Preferred some experiences in architecting SIEM, EDR, and other security solutions.
• Security technology certifications (CISSP, CISM, CCSP, etc.).
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives.
• Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills in an enterprise environment.
• Strong customer focus and quality mindset.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Requisition #: 244971
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.