Saviynt is a leading provider of Cloud Security and Identity Governance solutions. Saviynt enables enterprises to secure applications, data, and infrastructure in a single platform for Cloud (Office 365, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Workday) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS). Saviynt is pioneering Identity Governance Administration by integrating advance risk analytics and intelligence with fine-grained privilege management.
The Senior Solutions Engineer is a member of the Saviynt Sales organization, responsible for collaborating with the Sales Directors and Regional VPs to sell an integrated suite of Access Governance and Cloud Security solutions to new and existing accounts. This individual will have a broad understanding of vendor solutions, industry best practices, and technology integration, demonstrating expertise and delivery of functional and technical solutions to sophisticated customer engagements.
This individual will also provide expert knowledge to existing and prospective customers through conducting detailed technical discovery, responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs), and delivery of Proof of Concepts (POCs). Besides, this individual will be a contributor to Product Marketing collaborating in the development of white papers, solutions briefs, webinars, and blogs. The Senior Solutions Engineer will work proactively, and independently with various facets of the business ultimately driving opportunities to closure and possibility impacting revenue.
The Senior Solutions Engineer will be expected to mentor/coach Solutions Engineers on strategy, influencing the customer, managing scope, and execution of technical presentations.
- Superior communication, relationship, and customer service skills that result in the ability to rapidly assess needs and sell solutions to sophisticated customers.
- Ownership and management of technical team relationships within existing and prospective opportunities
- Self-sufficient with a high degree of autonomy and a passion for working within a dynamic startup-like environment
- Exemplary technical skills enabling configuration and rapid problem-solving in the field including:
- Database query experience in a relational database environment (MySQL and Elastic Search)
- Experience with Groovy, PowerShell, and GraphAPI
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols and standards including SAML, OAuth/2, SCIM, OpenID, WS-Trust, SPNEGO, x.509, SPML, Kerberos, REST, JSON, and others that facilitate Single Sign-On (SSO), ID federation, etc.
- Experience in the Identity Governance and Administration domain with a firm grasp of its concepts such as Identity Life Cycle Management, Entitlements Management, Access Request, Workflow, Policy and Role Management, Access Certification, Audit, Reporting/Analytics, and Deployment Scenarios
- Understanding of data governance concepts and compliance regulations such as GDPR & CCPA
- Experience with regulatory compliance and security frameworks such as SOX, NERC-CIP, HIPAA, Cobit, Center for Internet Security (CIS), Cloud Security Alliance, NIST, PCI, etc.
- Experience with AzureAD, Okta UD, JumpCloud, OneLogin, PingDirectory, Active Directory, eDirectory, Oracle Internet Directory, Radiant Logic, and other Cloud/LDAP/Virtual directories
- Basic understanding of networking technologies such as HTTP, TCP/IP, firewalls, and encryption
- Acquire Saviynt product knowledge through training, applying methodology, and procedures relevant to the customer-facing role.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations to demonstrate enterprise solutions, ease-of-configuration, simplicity of architecture, and intelligence of workflows providing the opportunity for customer interaction and demonstrate excellent presentation skills.
- Effectively communicate solution value to the business and technical audiences that is clear and satisfies prospective customer requirements and/or inquiries.
- Provide needs assessment, consultation, technical solutions, and customer support with a team of Saviynt professionals.
- Collaborate with both the sales and global bid team members to respond to satisfy prospective customer inquiries resulting from an RFx.
- Assist members of the global bid team and collaborate with members of the product management team in the curation of RFx responses.
- Effectively communicate with sales directors and sales management, working proactively and independently to prioritize and manage top regional opportunities, driving them to closure.
- Regularly provide solution feedback and competitive intel from the field to Saviynt product management, solutions strategy, and marketing teams.
- Ramp and coach Solutions Engineers on solution demonstration, RFP responses and presentations, technical overviews, POC scope management, and execution.
- Peer collaboration
- Domain expertise - Privileg Access Management, Identity Governance and Administration, Application GRC, and/or, Cloud Security
- Exemplary communication and relationship skills (verbal, written, and presentations)
- Strong business and technical document creation skills (e.g. scope definition, proposals, architecture, and network diagrams, etc.)
- Technical knowledge and aptitude
- Exceptional listening skills
- Ability to influence others
- Presentation and group facilitation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer responsiveness
- Positive attitude
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) years previous Solutions Engineering with demonstrable success in Cloud Security, Privileged Access Management, Application GRC, and/or Identity Governance and Administration solutions
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or related area, or demonstration of equivalent knowledge such as technical certifications from ISACA, (ISC)², AWS Cloud Practitioner, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Google Cloud Security Engineer, etc.
- Up to 60% domestic travel and periodic International travel
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Holiday Parties
- Daily Catered Lunches