- Systems Infrastructure Management
- Administration & Management of School IT Systems’ Infrastructure and services.
- Implementation & Monitoring of School’s IT Services at the School level across all sites.
- Assist in Design, Planning and Administration of the School’s IT Services for all Campuses and Satellite Schools.
- Administration & Management of School’s IT Services.
- Support – Services (Offsite & Onsite)
- Administer, manage and support all services such as:
- User Authentication (Active Directory, RADIUS, Security, etc);
- Communication (Emails, Lync Online, Intranet, EIP Portals, Web Applications & Services, etc);
- Data Integrity and Protection (Network Drives, Backup & Disaster Recover, etc);
- Equipment Readiness (Computer Mgt Services, etc);
- School Wide Systems (Printers, RoomBooking, Inventory System, HR Time Mgt, Progress Reports etc);
- Specialised Applications (AccPac, School Systems etc) and all other services related projects.
- To support and work with IT Specialist (Projects) on projects.
- IT & AV support (with IT Team)
- Provides 2nd line support for IT & AV need on events, trainings and troubleshooting. This includes, but not limited to computer setup, video recording, video production and video broadcasting on multiple platforms;
- Provides 2nd technical support for classrooms (e.g. AV system, LCD projectors, visualizers, CD Players, Computers, and all other IT Equipment);
- Manages IT Hotline for urgent requests and Helpdesk email for requests for support;
- Provide 2nd line support for all Campuses and Satellite sites when necessary.
- Work with IT Support Engineer to manage and oversee the administration and maintenance of all computer stations and software.
- Routine Replacement of equipment (PC, printers, projectors, network equipment, etc).
- Training Support for all IT & AV requests and needs
- For Helpdesk Administration
- Oversees with team members on all help desk activities.
- Responds and resolve escalated helpdesk issues.
- Interacts with staff on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues.
- Ensure System and Services readiness;
- Ensures appropriate monitoring of IT Systems and Services;
- Ensures proper renewal of necessary IT Systems and Services;
- Strictly adhere and preserve confidentiality of all IT Systems and Services;
- Regularly gives status reports across projects and addresses issues as appropriate;
- Complies with school wide policies and procedures;
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures and policies.
- Relays relevant IT-related information all staff.
- Point of contact on all IT-related support matters
- Responds/acts on leader's direction.
- General Office Support
- Provides timely and accurate GO support during School-Wide Events, etc.
- Internal Operations
- Regularly gives status reports across projects and addresses issues as appropriate
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard school policies.
Any other responsibilities as assigned by Head of Department
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or a related field is required. Post graduate degree a plus
- Minimum 5 years technical experiences of in a Linux/Unix and Windows environment supporting business critical systems and working in broader IT infrastructure support covering servers, storage systems and Microsoft Active Directory is essential
- Working knowledge of Powershell and other scripting skills for automation.
- Strong knowledge in SAN / NAS storages and volume management and networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, LAN and WAN.
- Experience running Apache web server, PHP, MySQL in a Production environment
- Strong Knowledge in Office365 Administration and VMWare
- System Administration (in servers and storage)
- Very Good Knowledge of Sharepoint support and administration
- Strong Analytical Skills to effectively perform problem isolation and resolution of critical systems in order to have the least amount of impact and downtime
- Experience working in a multi sites organisation and part of global virtual team, supporting complex IT systems associated with larger organisations is desirable and working with third party providers to support and manage parts of the IT infrastructure is essential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.