Advise management, develop and facilitate programs to enable Edwards to meet government requirements related to talent acquisition.
• Lead in the development of multiple talent sourcing options for both active and passive candidates, utilize advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates (e.g., cold calling, job boards, advertising, database and internet searches, and networking and referrals, and anticipate organization needs by ensuring an ongoing talent pool.
• Optimize and lead strategic recruiting activities and talent acquisition projects, processes and programs to fulfill business needs and organizational priorities.
• Provide consultative guidance to and collaborate with hiring managers, Human Resource and Talent Acquisition leadership to assess workforce needs in the near and intermediate term to identify areas of critical need and develop appropriate Recruiting Strategies.
• Create an exceptional candidate, hiring manager and team member experience by identifying and anticipating candidate needs, following issues to closure and collaborating with key stakeholders and exceeding expectations.
• Collaborate with HRBPs and hiring managers to conduct complex offer negotiations and finalize the hiring process.
• Build critical relationships with your business leaders, peers, HR colleagues, other Talent Acquisition Teams and key outside partners.
• Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership.
Education & Experience:
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
• 5 years of full life cycle recruitment experience with direct experience recruiting in medical device, pharma or a related industry.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully build relationships with a wide variety of professionals through a consultative approach within the business, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and other key partners.
• Proven experience in recruiting, assessing and presenting technical talent to various levels in an organization.
• Occasional travel may be required.
• A mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience.
• Experience hiring sales people within a medical device / pharma environment.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills. The ability to manage multiple high priority projects effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-directed, excellent customer service skills and results orientation.
• Experience with TALEO and / or Workday.
• Experience developing competitive market intelligence for talent.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of OFCCP process compliance.
• Ability to demonstrate effective ways to build talent pipelines and tactical research.
• Knowledge of alternative search techniques to find and engage passive candidates.