At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Senior Specialist-GCDS – Client Data Services group responsible for?
- The Sr. Specialist is an interactive role with responsibility for completing questionnaires and supporting online database inputs which accurately and favorably represent the organization and its investment products and services, to clients and their advisers. This role is instrumental in maintaining and enhancing existing client and consultant relationships by regularly meeting critical timelines and providing accurate and timely information to clients. The Sr. Specialist will interact with external clients via online database systems and will be required to communicate with external clients via email
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Senior Specialist-GCDS?
Implement best practice processes in each assignment:
- Work with appropriate internal business partners as required to prepare content that supports the assignment.
- Provide a full response for each question, which directly addresses the client’s needs and requirements.
- Ensure on-time delivery of each submission according to recipient’s exact requirements.
- Ensure that all internal processes (e.g. use of appropriate sources of information, tracking updates and SharePoint maintenance) are observed for each assignment.
Training and Mentoring (may include New Joiners or current employees that are more junior):
- Participate in facilitating the New Joiner Training Program
- Support the supervisor in the day-to-day training
- Provide additional training and help identify training needs to develop employees.
- Be actively involved in transitions as required
- Provide feedback related to audits to the supervisor
- Assist the assigned mentee in resolving issues related to their assignments
- Help team members to structure escalation issues and ensure every escalation is sent in a very concise and timely manner.
- Help team members prioritize their work schedules
- Raise any issues to supervisor or manager, as needed
- Act as a role model/mentor, demonstrating a positive attitude, a high level of participation in meetings, strong team-work skills and a pro-active, collaborative approach to achieving the team’s collective goals
- Participate in initiatives, projects or process improvements as assigned.
- Assist in the maintenance of internal files which are used by the global group, as assigned.
- Create new/maintain existing reports as assigned, according to reporting schedules
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be Successful?
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
- 2-4 years business experience, preferably in global environment.
- University degree.
- Previous experience within the asset management industry, consultant community and/or retail and institutional financial markets strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to communicate both written and verbal and work with multiple organizations (internally and externally) including business partners and institutional consultants
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards —the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
- Medical, Life, and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also covers employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
- Life Insurance for protection of employees families
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
- Personal loan assistance
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Cricket grounds and gymnasium
- Health Center with doctor availability
- Tuition Assistance Program
- HDFC ATM on the campus
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.