JOB DESCRIPTION –
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 30 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital
transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys
LTI Wins the 2018 Stevie® Awards for Great Employers in Two Categories LTI Recognized as the Winner of 2018 Microsoft App Innovation Award
LTI Tops ITS Challengers List for the second consecutive year in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix IT Service Provider of the
Cloud and Infrastructure services
Your day at work will be like (Role & Responsibility)
- Works with Sales and Presales teams to create content for proposals, RFI/RFP responses
- Collaborates with proposal section owners and subject matter contributors to assist in improving communications impact and proposal content quality
- Researches about a industry for industry relevant contents
- Participate in RFP briefing meetings and requirements gathering workshops with customers
- Support in requirements gathering questionnaires, capability presentations and approach notes
- Work along with solution managers, and SMEs to develop solution
- Develop and describe delivery models and organization models, in alignment to the solution strategy,
- Analyze and provide 3rd party view and assist in sizing and costing to ensure consistency
- Review, comment and correct various elements of solution write up and overall response document
- Develop first –cut solution defense presentation and support during solution presentations
- Develop solution templates to standardize solution element write-up to increase response efficiency
- Contribute to process improvements and knowledge management for the solution and bid team
This job might be for you if you have the following skills (Skills, Experience)
- A result oriented professional with minimum of 7+ years of experience in proposal writing and exposure to IT Infra managed services and cloud business.
- The candidate for this position should have experience in writing, and editing, as well as an understanding of information design principles.
- Should have experience in working closely with sales, presales and bid management teams in new customer acquisitions
- Excellent content writing and designing skills; proficient in writing RFP/ RFI responses and business proposals in collaboration with the bid, sale, pre-sales and technical SME teams.
- Experience in working with global teams, especially with US and UK sales and pre-sales teams
- The candidate should also have the demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team, meet demanding deadlines and take ownership of assignments from start to finish.
- The candidate should have skills with office productivity software, such as MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Experienced in working on large engagements, sizing sheets
- Should have knowledge on ITSM and monitoring tools
- Experience in graphic illustrator tools
You will stand out if you have the following (Good to have)
- Graduate in BE/ B. Tech and MBA, with 6 - 12+ years of relevant experience in Bid Management, preferably in ITES or allied services.
- Should have strong understanding of CIS delivery, presales, sales and account management functions
- Good PPT skills, storytelling, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure management and cloud transformational and operations
- Ability to understand customer’s business viewpoint
- Ability to conceptualize solutions and communicate them effectively
- Flair for proposal writing and documentation skills
- Flair for creating quality presentations, keeping in mind customer’s vertical and
- Ability drive large group of senior technical / management team
Your Place of work
Bangalore / Mumbai