1. Handle corporate service and other indirect procurement requests to source service and suppliers, negotiations, establish agreement/contract and manage vendors performance.
2. Managing the category spend (mainly for Corporate service) in Asia, its suppliers, internal demand and the sourcing strategy; Collaborate with counterparts in US and EU as global category management efforts;
3. Prepare tenders / request for quotations (RFQ), negotiation, contracting and ongoing supplier value management for continuous improvement
4. Keep smooth and proactive communication with internal stakeholders in multi sites to understand demand/expectation, align supply strategies to achieve synergies.
5. Monitors, analyzes and synthesizes changes to the internal business needs and external supply market drivers that can impact future business performance for the assigned spend category, and modifies the sourcing strategy accordingly
6. Develop productivity programs, capture synergy among multi sites to drive cost-saving, supplier innovation and other optimization initiatives
7. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures, ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
1. Bachelor's degree, in business related discipline
2. Fluent in English and Chinese, both writing and speaking
3. Strong analytical skills, including market/supplier intelligence collection & analysis, cost analysis skills
4. Sophisticated communication skills with internal stakeholders
5. Comfortable with communication with management level, good skills of presentations.
6. Strong negotiation & interpersonal skills
7. 5+ years solid experience in corporate service sourcing and/or MRO sourcing with service
8. Ability to lead change and influence others.