- Assisting application operation team for setting up, configuring, upgrading, testing, trouble-shooting world-class voice and messaging applications in a distributed environment
- Perform system implementation, monitoring, trouble-shooting and documentation on the voice and messaging applications.
- Maintain high system availability and ensure all applications work properly
- Provide technical support and maintenance services to our platform customers
- Co-ordinate with in-house application developers to fix application bugs
- Propose and execute continuous improvements on application operations
- Documentation of all application changes, upgrades and new implementations as appropriate
- Work in irregular working hours when required
- Minimum 2-year experience on IT operations
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- Experience in Linux server administration
- Knowledge in shell scripting such as bash/perl/python scripting
- Experience in application operation automation is highly preferable
- Experience in NoSQL databases
- Experience in running open source software
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Can work independently, innovative, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Engineer
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, medical insurance and other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability and expected salary to the email hrm@M800.com.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.