In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?The SD Support Engineer (L3) ensure that IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution.
Working at NTT
1. Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
2. Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
3. Investigate second line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems.
4. Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary.
5. Provide telephonic support to clients when required.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
• Have wide-ranging experience
• Uses professional concepts and company objectives to solve complex issues in creative ways
• Networks with others outside own area of expertise
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results
• May coordinate others’ activities
• Typically requires significant related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.