Job Position: Senior Tech Lead (EXP: 6-8 Years) Required Skills:
- 5+ years of experience working on Java/J2ee technologies and architecture like Micro services using Spring Boot and Spring Security. Experience in architect and developing applications in Java and related technologies.
- 3+ years working experience in major cloud based solutions (Azure, AWS).
- Strong hands on experience with Java 8 & above, Restful Web Services, Spring Boot, Spring Securities, Hibernet, JPA, Scheduling Framework, Messaging Framework (like JMS), Docker, Kubernetes and Micro Services. Good Experience in Relational database like PostgreSQL, MySQL and working experience on ELK Stack.
- Nice to have working experience on Dynamic Jasper Report and Web Socket.
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Experience deploying Amazon Web Services (AWS) and a deep understanding of existing AWS technologies including experience covering cloud security, network, cloud integration, active directory, SSO, compute, storage, database, monitoring, cloud tools, and other AWS services. Experience in designing HA, DR, Backup and retention architectures on cloud platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, performance and capacity planning.
- Assist teams in building the test and production infrastructure needed to deploy resilient, redundant, secure applications
- Assist in the install, configure, administration and maintenance of high availability elastic solutions that implement industry best practices using AWS
- Troubleshoot highly complex problems for which the analysis and resolution require extensive knowledge of many diverse system components
- Write tools to automate build, deployment and common infrastructure tasks
- Should appreciate the Agile methodology.
- Stay updated with current technologies and coding methodologies.