In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Under the direct responsibility of the project manager for DATA SOLUTIONS
The SENIOR BA position will add to the needed capacity of the team to fulfill the demands expressed by Wealth Management Business to provide the solution for the DATA SOLUTIONS Division.
Direct Responsibilities BA Role
Ensure commitments/milestones are met with good quality and within budget.
Functional & Behavioral Competencies
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience as Business Analyst working on financial institution preferably Wealth Managment related with IT knowledge.
• Has the ability to understand, explain and support change.
• Client focused/Critical thinker and has ability to synthesize and simplify.
• Ability to anticipate business/strategic evolution
• Ability to collaborate/teamwork
• Must have good organization skills
• On Communication, must have the following traits:
• A good team player with problem-solving attitude.
• Analytical and precise: Capacity to challenge the solution to propose a more efficient one.
• Multi-tasking: ability to accommodate concurrent projects and is self motivated.
• Must have the ability to challenge the business needs and solutions proposed.
• Must have the ability to assess the functional impact of changes and gauge the effectiveness of the solution being proposed.
• Must be able to lead other BA’s whenever assigned with for big projects.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing the WMIT Governance as the development framework to optimize IT activities & processes. In so doing, to assist the organization in attaining the level of quality as determined by the IT Management.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
• Good understanding of Wealth Management Products (i.e. loans/deposits/fx/securities/etc).
• IT knowledge/background.
• Having a Finance / Accounting Background is a plus.
• Exposure to BIG DATA PLATFORM like HADOOP / INFORMATICA BDM
• Exposure to BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TOOLS such as TABLEAU, SAP BI4, RSTUDIO is a plus
• Experience in business requirements gathering involving ANALYTICS and the solutions around the big data technology and BI tools.
Primary Location: SG-06-Singapore
Job Type: Standard / Permanent
Job: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY