Senior Technical Consultant
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Customer Outcomes Technical Consultant is responsible configuring ServiceNow Platform based on best practices to deliver a solution that achieves customer business outcomes. The Technical Consultant is the functional and technical expert in customer engagements.
What you get to do in this role:
- Participates in workshops with customer stakeholders to assess current processes and define future-state processes.
- Designs and delivers ServiceNow Platform and Now Intelligence solutions with a technical architecture designed for long-term success and following ServiceNow technical standards and best practices.
- Provides oversight and unit testing of code developed by partner or customer employees.
- Advises customers on how to take advantage of the ServiceNow Platform capabilities to improve their business processes.
- Guides customers in completing required documentation such as business requirement workbooks for technical aspects of the solution.
- Active contributor of best practices.
- Provides feedback to our services and product development to improve the product/services based on experiences gained with customers.
- Achieve Individual KPI's and Metrics as defined
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of related work experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of application development solutions in a client environment
- Experience with ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher; knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT beneficial
- Experience with data management, database design, and database concepts
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO, and IT infrastructure such as Load Balancers, Application Servers, and Databases, and other widespread enterprise technologies
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and program independently within a “start-up paced” environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Operates independently with limited guidance and identifies new opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ServiceNow certifications such as Application Development, Performance Analytics, or Virtual Agent are beneficial
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Fluent English, written and spoken, is essential. An additional European language would also be desirable
- Is committed to driving customer value realization while ensuring all actions contribute towards a positive experience for the customer
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.