Profession: Quality Management
Work Location: Europe-Netherlands-The Hague
Senior Test Analyst
As a Senior Test Analyst, you will be contributing to SITA’s success by ensuring the software is verified and validated against the criteria set out in the functional and non- functional specifications by defining test cases and ensuring their execution. You will be accountable for ensuring that the software developed by the scrum team is worthy of being deployed in a production environment in a manner that meets customers’ expectations and satisfies SITA’s quality standards.
Reporting to the Manager Software Development, you will be a part of the Bagdrop product development team, responsible for delivering the next generation products in passenger processing portfolio for SITA’s international customers. This means, being involved in the full development process, spanning from functional and technical design to programming to testing and deployment of SITA Software Suite.
At SITA, there are no limits for people looking to explore the edges of possibility and beyond. Are you ready to join us?
What you will do
• Producing test scripts materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
• Specifying requirements for environment data resources and tools.
• Interpreting executes and documents complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
• Providing detailed analysis of all testing carried out on the environment ensuring all bugs risks and issues are logged correctly.
• Actively providing feedback to senior QA management which may result in new working practices or general QA improvements.
• Mentoring, coaching and coordinating a small group of less experienced QA Analysts ensuring they have the skills and knowledge in order to perform their roles.
Who you are
• Good experience in a Software Development or Testing environment including experience with current software testing methodologies functional testing integration testing and user acceptance testing.
• University degree or equivalent preferably in Computer Science Engineering Mathematics or similar.
• ISEB Foundation qualification or recognized country-specific qualification desirable.
• Automation with knowledge of writing Gherkin scripts and some manual testing skills essential
• Tools in use include Selenium Azur Devops, Webdriver/TestNG/Java, SOAPUI, UFT, Jenkins, ALM & Jira
• Typical DevOps sprint environment with 2-week cycles.
• Understanding of automation running overnight daily.
• May need to produce some test plans and project documentation
• The person should have a working knowledge of HP toolset. The person should be able to make use of appropriate tools for change control risks and issues.
• Produces test scripts materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
• The person should be able to ensure that knowledge is kept up-to-date with all relevant updates/releases to products.
• The person should be able to demonstrate effective communication processes meeting demands of both PSE Test and Assurance Office of Technology Management (OTM) and program / project requirements.
• The person should have a good knowledge and understanding of testing market.
• The person should have a good knowledge of CMMi/TMMi/ ISO useful.
• The person should provide a focused accurate and exact data analysis.
• The person should have a knowledge of min. 2 programming languages.
• The person should be able to have a theoretical and practical knowledge of object oriented development approaches.
• Develop and maintain documentation.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Principles of ISTQB.
• Principles of Agile.
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: Test Analyst, Software Testing, Quality Assurance, Selenium, ISTQB
EEO STATEMENT - At SITA we believe that creating and nurturing an inclusive culture is about who we are as an organisation, and as an employer. Diversity is more than a target to us, it’s a key part out of our collective identity and values.
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2021, 1:12:53 AM