Our people are our greatest assets. We recognise them as the key to our success and are deeply committed to enabling and empowering them to be the best in industry.
why work for us
We are on an exciting mission to become the number one, genuine alternative in the IT services landscape.
Leading this mission are our people; our brand advocates who share our drive to be the best in industry.
Our people love what they do because their work makes a difference. They are empowered by capability and supported within an environment that encourages creative thinking, and which understands the need for a healthy work life balance.
Together, we are capable, smart, creative and entrepreneurial – we take our clients success personally, and we thrive on challenges.
- IT & Telecomms
- Permanent / Full Time
- I.T. & T
- Work across New Technologies on long term projects
- Competitive Salary Package
ASG are a leading IT solutions provider with global reach. Our capabilities span across complete digital transformation. We are customer focused. We are adaptive & we are not afraid to do things differently - but our focus is constant – we drive business outcomes, so our clients achieve their results.
Our values encompass initiative, accountability & grit. Do you own your own outcomes? Do you want to work alongside people who do the same? We want to hear from you.
This new opening at ASG Group is to join our business as a Unix/Linux Senior Engineer in Perth, WA. This new position is responsible for root cause analysis of major incidents and resolving issues escalated from the Support and Service Delivery teams around Unix and Linus Environment. Managing problems through their life cycle is an important aspect of this role and you will be expected to prevent Incidents from occurring and to minimising their Impacts. The position also involves delivering service improvement projects for our customers across Industry in WA.
Skills and experiences required:
The ideal candidate will have proven skills and experience in most of the following areas:
Who you are:
- Solaris Linux and associated support tools, platforms and technologies or similar.
- Orchestration of deployment and configuration
- Programming and scripting skills applied to automation and solution development (Ansible and Jenkins)
- Experience with repositories, deployment using CI/CD pipelines
- Monitoring, logging and analysis tools
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment well regarded
What’s in it for you?
- Career focused & determined
- Customer focused & results driven
- You are an ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Adaptable & thrive in high pressure environments
- Well presented & high-level stakeholder engagement
- Hold relevant technology certifications
In exchange for your exceptional technical skills, customer focused performance & out of the box thinking you’ll be reward with a career changing experience only consulting can provide. Unwavering focus on professional development
- Diverse & challenging project work across cloud, infrastructure, networks and cross industry
- Paid certifications in Cloud, Security, Network, Microsoft, Cisco, TOGAF
- Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work
- Committed health & wellbeing plan including Yoga sessions, Health Checks, massages and Mental Health initiatives
- Competitive salary packages
- Corporate partnerships with Health Care providers and other corporate discounts for you and the family
ASG is an award winning IT business solutions provider, offering a complete digital transformation service, from infrastructure and managed services, through to business and IT advice and solutions implementation.
ASG acquired SMS Management and Technology in September 2017 offering clients a genuine alternative to Australia’s Tier 1 IT service providers.
In 2016, ASG was acquired by Nomura Research Institute, a Japanese-based consulting and IT solutions group listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, bringing international capabilities and financial resources to ASG’s strong service offerings.
At ASG, we take success personally. We combine the strength of experience together with our trademark entrepreneurial flair to raise the bar for our clients and the industry as a whole. You application may be shared amongst the wider ASG Group.
If you would like to join our team, but don’t see a role that’s right for you at the moment, please fill in this form and we will get back to you if a suitable role becomes available.