GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
• 3-6 years of experience designing user experience and interface design for data
heavy enterprise applications
• Formal, advanced education in Interaction/UX Design or HCI, Graphic Design or
• A portfolio is required w ith examples of recent w ork including a project w here you
fully ow ned the conceptualization and delivery of the design solutions. The
portfolio should show casethoughtful design w ork through w ireframes, sketches,
and user flow s
• Experience w orking w ith user research and usability testing, and using learnings
to influence strategic, data informed UX designs
• Comfortable w ith the tenets of good visual design, w ith a solid sense of
typography, color theory, and grid systems
• Expertise w ith standard design tools such as Sketch, Axure,Invision, Figma and