As a Sr. Software Engineer at Yalo, you will use cutting-edge technology to build intelligent and scalable products for Fortune 5000 customers. You will act as a technology partner for product creation to our customers, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications & products.
You will be in charge of delivering production-grade engineering solutions with high-quality standards and customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple phases of the project and manage various responsibilities at the same time. Must show great problem-solving skills, capacity to innovate and collaborate with different departments, skill sets, and team members in a fast-paced environment.
You will work on products that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands. We promote fun and continuous learning; we are proud of working with the most talented people in the industry.
What are the activities of a Sr. Software Engineer?
- Hands-on working experience developing secure, scalable enterprise applications.
- Passion and experience building scalable microservices applications.
- Experience creating and consuming Sync and Async processes, SOAP Services, and Restful APIs.
- Identify and solve performance and scalability issues.
- Work closely with Product Managers and UX Designers to deliver fast, reliable, and high-quality products.
- Create end to end integrations with customer APIs.
- Experience working with AWS. (Lambda, API-Gateway, S3 in detail).
- Understanding and experience using NoSQL Databases, such as MongoDB.
If you meet the next experience this is your role don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
- At least 5 years of experience as a software engineering preferent in backend positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience working under Agile & Lean software development methodologies and principles.
- Experience with Serverless development.
- Experience configuring and doing deployments on CI/CD cloud environments.
If you have the next skills and experience it will be a super plus:
- The team members must have a culture of Quality towards software development, high-level understanding of key practices to ensure software quality.
What soft skills matter to us?
- Comfortable in learning new coding languages and frameworks, and seamlessly switching from one to another, when required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be driven, with a strong focus on teamwork, be able to manage your own time and responsibilities.
- Look for the simplest solutions.
- Be always helpful and positive with team members.
- Be adaptable, you ́ll work in a startup environment.
- Remain cool and stay focused in a crisis.
What do we offer?
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- A cool environment where you can be yourself
- International teamwork
We keep it simple,
We make it happen