JOB TITLE: SEO Analyst
JOB LOCATION: AHMEDABAD / Pune / Remote work
The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Role and Responsibilities
• Execute successful SEO jobs/tasks for assigned properties to maximize search engine visibility, traffic and conversions.
• Perform keyword research and analysis for organic search, taking advantage of SEO tools
• In-Depth Knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis / audit, and search engine results, new search engine behavior, on-page, etc.
• Monitor trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking, identifying new opportunities or challenges.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Stay apprised of search engine and industry best practices and trends and share that knowledge with team members and functional groups.
Education & Experience
• Excellent in guest blogging.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks /jobs and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
• Good Communication.
• Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demand.
• Basic experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Ahrefs, Moz, and other SEO tools.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and use necessary technology quickly and adeptly.