Selectra offers energy, phone and internet price comparison online. We compare, negotiate and help customers over the phone in the subscription phase of their home communications and energy deals. Our ambition? Make the world cheaper, greener and easier.
Created in 2008, and working across 10 markets, Selectra has over 1300 employees and a high - growth development path. It is a major player in the energy transition, ranked 3 times in a row among the Financial Time´s fastest growing European companies.
You will be in charge of developing Selectra’s content for Telecoms - phone & TV & internet - market in India. Your final target is to make Selectra a reference in India in this specific area (traffic, notoriety…).
You’ll be creating a brand new website and increasing its traffic.
We are looking for a SEO entrepreneur. Someone who likes to build from scratch and execute an SEO strategy, and who would like to be in charge of a new business unit.
Your missions go as follows :
Webmarketing [main mission during the first part of the job]
Development of the SEO acquisition channel
- Creating a brand new website thanks to your technical (CMS and SEO expertise) skills.
- Build organic traffic on telecom related keywords
- Fast development of your own expertise about Indian Telecom market to guarantee high-standard quality of published contents and to suggest a relevant strategy.
- Content writing : you are in charge of setting up a new website dedicated to these topics.
General management of the Telecom Indian Content business unit
- You set up relevant KPIs, ensure their application and send reports on a monthly basis
- You provide competitive intelligence and take the necessary actions to outperform and differentiate from competition.
Development [to be undertaken when the main mission is launched]
Global development of the business unit
- Development of Selectra’s notoriety on the topic
- Development of a price comparison website
- SEO strategy to keep growing the website’s traffic. A fast progress in your SEO skills is important in order to eventually grow a team of freelance writers
- You have an outstanding academic background and already worked in international firms.
- Two years proven experience in SEO.
- Proven skills in programmation and Drupal : you consider yourself as a technical person.
- You’re comfortable with numbers and interpreting huge databases.
- Proven experience with the following tools is preferred: Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, Rank Tracker, Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console.
- You love technology and know really well the Indian telecommunication market.
- You are a hands-on, autonomous, rigorous and organized person. You learn fast and enjoy entrepreneurial challenges
- You have good social skills, including attention to others and leadership
- You enjoy the start-up atmosphere and know how to progress quickly in defining and executing strategies
- You speak perfectly at least English and Hindi.
You recognize yourself in the values of excellence, passion and humility.
- Location: Madrid (Spain), Diego de Leon
- Spanish long-term contract
- Salary: according to profile