- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: [...] [...] [...] Position
The Technical SEO Analyst will help develop and execute the SmartBuyGlasses SEO strategy, along with the Marketing & Technology teams. This person is willing to dig into competitor analysis, on-page optimization, link-building, and everything associated with SEO. The Technical SEO Analyst will work with the Marketing and Technology teams, as well as 3rd party vendors, to implement SEO best practice to SmartBuyGlasses’ websites worldwide.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Become the in-house expert in best practices for “White Hat” SEO strategies, both on page and off page.
- Data driven approach to identify areas for optimization. Aggressively drive change in strategies, projects and process in order to ensure SEO best practice.
- Hands-on optimization work, including web page development, site architecture, content, link-building and keyword research. Collaborate with stakeholders in the marketing department and across the enterprise.
- End-to-end project management of key strategic SEO projects in collaboration with stakeholders in marketing and other departments
- Perform extensive keyword analyses and manage our keyword portfolios in English and Non-English markets
- Continually monitor new advancements in SEO and evaluating their risk/reward if implemented. Prioritize SEO opportunities based on greatest impact on traffic & revenue
- Reports generation and development – effectively marshalling data to gain insights and provide recommendations to the marketing team
- Ownership of Google Search Console as well as other SEO software.
- Solid understanding of the major factors influencing organic search – Technical SEO, On-Page SEO, Off Page SEO.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in SEO specifically or digital marketing more broadly – preferably in an ecommerce/agency environment
- Strong understanding of the current trends in internet content delivery and management
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics or equivalent analytics platform
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Previous experience using Google Search Console, SEMRush, MOZ, AHREFs strongly preferred.
- Previous experience using SQL & DataGrabber strongly preferred
- Basic website development skills required including a firm grasp on HTML and CSS
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills and a high level of professionalism
- Proven willingness to self-study in order to improve knowledge and gain expertise.
- Must demonstrate an ability to problem solve and work pro-actively.