As a Senior SEO Specialist, you will take responsibility and accountability in delivering exceptional business results for the company through various SEO efforts.
In your capacity, you will:
- Maximize traffic to LegalMatch’s sites by improving page rank within search engines.
- Analyze and draw insights from analytics data.
- Conduct advanced search behavior and audience research, develop innovative SEO campaigns including social media engagement to maximize results across all digital channels.
- Plan and implement other various SEO techniques both on-page and off-page including link building, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content optimization, and more.
- Plan and implement measurement of effectiveness of various campaigns and initiatives.
To qualify, you must have 6-8 years of experience in this position. You must be highly communicative, proactive, and quality oriented.
You must also have the following:
- At least 3 years relevant experience as SEO Specialist with a proven portfolio and track record of past SEO projects in senior capacity
- Profound knowledge of SEO strategies and key algorithm updates
- Mastery in using web analytics software and keyword tools (Google Analytics, MOZ, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Awstats, Majestic, etc) with the capability to generate reports accurately using these tools
- Advanced knowledge of data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
It will be a plus if you know the following as well:
- conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategies
- website production processes
For more about our operations in the Philippines, please visit [...]