Join our GTO Development Team!
Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and are looking for talented individuals to trailblaze with us.
If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovation where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demand globally and are looking for top talents.
The ServiceNow Developer will be a key player in developing, maintaining and enhancing applications on the ServiceNow ITSM platform as well as building Integrations with other existing systems.
Candidates must demonstrate expert knowledge of the ServiceNow toolset and have experience building integrations with related systems:
• Develop, maintain and enhance applications in ServiceNow.
• Build integrations between ServiceNow and other existing systems.
• Provide second level support to the Production Support team in ServiceNow operations.
• Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems.
• Provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise.
• Work on continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge within the team.
• Provide development effort estimates for planned work activities.
• Provide quality and consistent service to the customer.
• Minimum 5+years of development experience.
• 2 – 3 years' of demonstrated hands on development experience on the ServiceNow platform particularly in the following areas: development, configuration, integration, reports, notifications, events, business rules, catalog items, and implementation with an advanced knowledge of the platform.
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist preferred.
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer preferred.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT.
• Solid understanding of system and ITSM core configurations in ServiceNow.
• Hands on experience with implementations and/or migrations to the ServiceNow platform.
• Experience integrating third-party software and APIs.
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and ITSM concepts.
• Bilingual: French & English, both written and oral preferred.
• Leadership skills aling with strong analytical skills.
• Diligent in ensuring the path to completion is clearly understood, while remaining open to revisions and alterations along the way.
• Always has more than one path to completion – or the steps to identify one - at the ready.
• Embraces the unknown as a learning opportunity and always finds a way to push a project forward, even with a lack of information.
• Is unwavering in the face of change and instead uses it as an opportunity to collaborate and brainstorm stronger solutions.
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities.
• Actively engages with teammates and stakeholders to ensure they are included in discussions and decisions.
• Feels a personal responsibility to take ownership over a project and overcome any roadblocks that may stand in the way.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Is a thoughtful problem solver who considers the solution – and its impact.
• Eligibility to obtain Enhanced Reliability to Secret Level Clearance as required.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.