NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Position Title: Service Coordinator
Location: Vikhroli, Mumbai
The Call Management Service Coordinator (SC) is responsible for the proactive planning of all incoming work order allocations received within a specific geographic territory or Customer responsibility. The SC is also responsible for ensuring that all available resources are effectively utilized and predefined service levels are consistently achieved and contractual agreements met.
The primary function of the SC is to support the activities of the Customer Engineers (CEs) assigned to him or her or within a particular geographic region or territory. The SC´s plan, prioritize, assign, and monitor all open work orders for CEs. Additionally, the higher levels may be required to perform escalation management activities which provide end to end tracking for both field and customer.
Key Areas of Responsibility
The main duties of the Service Coordinator include the following:
• Accept ownership of work orders routed to CALL MANAGEMENT
• Proactive planning, prioritizing, and assigning all outstanding work order tasks for Customer Engineers, ensuring the prompt delivery of service to meet our contractual terms and conditions
• Monitoring and controlling all outstanding work orders within specific geographical areas as assigned including resources and parts.
• Scheduling appointments with security escorts or third party service providers as required.
• Identifying and escalating to the Team Leader or the Territory Manager, or the correct person, any situation that will cause a work order to exceed the specific contractual response or fix time.
• Working with other Service Coordinators when the movement of engineers across territory boundaries is necessary to fill any skill or resource shortfall.
• Performing predefined start and end of day processes within the CALL MANAGEMENT.
• Recording any requested information for customer complaints referred by any outside source and managing escalations as defined.
• Maintaining effective and timely communication with engineers, obtaining regular progress updates for outstanding work orders, and handling all messages that are required to be transmitted to CEs within the territory.
• Providing a central point of communication for engineers and handling any incoming telephone messages that may require to be transmitted to the engineers within the territory.
• Utilizing information provided by Territory Managers to maintain the current duty roster/CE schedule, record all incidents relating to CE availability, sickness, holidays, and planned work commitments. Regularly inspecting any holiday and absence tools used by the Territory Managers.
• Escalating to the team leader and territory manager when available CE resource levels fall below the determined specified limit and reporting daily records regarding CE availability and workload.
• Ensuring the correct and timely closure and completion of all work orders
• At call closure, verifying entitlement of the correct serial number for the device being repaired, and ensuring correct bill type is included in each call to ensure that all cash and charge revenues are billed, except where automatic closure by the CE is available.
• Provide parts management/coordination (working with Logistics for SLA’S) as assigned
• Follow Global Call Management tools, process and procedures as documented and posted in GP&S
Proactively plans, prioritizes, and assigns all outstanding work order tasks for Customer Engineers and ensures the prompt delivery of service to meet our contractual terms and conditions
• The work environment may require rotation in work hours, weekend or holiday hours, and/or extended hours, as needed, to accommodate 7 X 24 operations
• The position involves prolonged periods of PC and telephone usage.
• The Service Coordinator is accountable for continuously receiving and handling high volumes of work orders
• The Service Coordinator works in a team environment and interacts with multiple internal customers.
• Reports to the CALL MANAGEMENT Team Leader Education and Background Education and Experience Requirements
• Graduate in any discipline with two to three years experience in the area of Coordination / customer Service and Support preferred
• Basic PC literacy
• Keyboard proficiency
• Understanding of geographical areas and ability to utilize mapping tools for assigning work orders
• Understanding of Windows-based applications/tools
• Relationship building skills
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written as well as listening skills
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.