We are looking for bright and energetic individuals that are passionate about IT service delivery. Do you want to be part of a global leading IT services provider and expert of choice to support our clients digital transformation journey?
Then you might be the ideal candidate to re-enforce our Energy and Utilities Unit in Brussels.
Your future Responsibilities:
- As Service Delivery Manager you are responsible for the quality of the delivered IT services. You will manage, analyze and continuously improve the quality of the services delivered.
- You will act as a trusted adviser for our customers and guide them in finding the correct solutions for their day to day challenges.
- you ensure commitments and compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- You keep a close eye on the customer satisfaction and you will define and implement concrete actions to improve satisfaction whenever needed.
- You coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and ensure clear and transparent communication at all times.
- You organize and lead operational governance meetings on the services in your scop.
- You ensure clear reporting on the status of the different service levels at all times.
- You actively promote the catalogue of services under your responsibility and you identify, the needs and opportunities for extending the scope internally.
What are we looking for :-
- Client Centricity is your passion, you build sustainable and long-term client relationships.
- You have very strong communicative skills and know how to get your message across on all different levels (Operational ,CxO level, IT and business, …)
- You know how to establish priorities and are able to work independently, not afraid of making decisions within the area of your responsibilities
- You are familiar with both waterfall as agile methodologies and the advantages they can offer.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- In depth knowledge of the ITIL methodology and it’s processes.
- Seasoned in defining the right SLA’s, OLA’ and service catalogues
- Hands-on and pragmatic approach. Always putting the quality of the delivered service and customer satisfaction first.
- You feel both at ease doing daily operational work as designing a long term strategic vision.
- Stress resistant, leads the way in times of crisis.
- Broad IT experience and particularly in the space of data center-type infrastructure and of all its technological components (HDW/OS/DB/MDW/SAP/…)
- Experience in cloud based service delivery models
- Higher degree in IT, business or other relevant background
- Tri-lingual: English/Dutch/French
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.