Primary Location: Switzerland-Basel-Basel
Job Function: Manufacturing %26 Operations
Job Posting Date: Feb 3, 2021, 2:28:47 AM
Do you enjoy achieving full customer satisfaction by delivering high class services and support?
If you’re continuously looking to develop yourself and learn more about the Process Automation Environment, then we are the perfect match for you!
We are looking for a Junior Service Engineer for our Process Systems & Solutions business unit, to provide in-house and on-site service for DeltaV Systems for new installations and existing systems.
By joining us, you will learn from some of the best managers and engineers in our industries and you will have unique career opportunities.
If this sound like a great opportunity, join our team in Switzerland!
• Perform all necessary tasks for installation, upgrades and maintenance of DeltaV-Systems and all integrated Bus systems, intelligent field devices and third party systems in-house or on the customer site
• Installation and maintenance for backup systems, antivirus management and other cyber security solutions.
• Create design documents and test procedures for obove listed installations in validated and non validated environments.
• Provides active support to customers on the telephone, by email or on customer site
• Handle all customer calls related to products (HW & SW) or services produced or delivered by the Business Units PSS & AO
• Register and document all customer calls in the SMS database, analyse and manage them actively
• Provides active on-site service and maintenance for products or services produced or delivered by the Business Units PSS & AO
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Service Manager
• Responsibility to follow the “Trade Compliance Screening” procedure
• Followup an all training and certification as required by service organisation
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Education: Bachelor’ degree, preferred background is Electrical or Process Automation Engineering
• Language skills: German - fluent, English - good, French – would be a plus
• Interpersonal skills: Professional attitude, technical orientation, customer focus, team oriented, flexibility and self-motivated and driven
• Must have a valid car driving license
• Willingness to travel abroad for training or business trips
OUR OFFER TO YOU
By joining Emerson as a Junior Service Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
We look forward to receiving your application, which you should submit to us exclusively via our career portal.
GET TO KNOW US
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at [...] ([...]