Service manager (m/f/d) in the area of gastronomy & events
Have you always wanted to lead and develop your own small team? Entertainment and gastronomy are among your passions? Do you want to prove your creative and organizational skills as an interface between entertainment centre and gastronomy? Are you a team player, passionate entrepreneur and lateral thinker? Then apply as...
Service Manager (m/f/d) in the area of gastronomy & events
at Rotax MAX Dome in Linz
- Responsibility for the entire service & catering area
- Organization & implementation of customer and own events
- Promoting the further development of the staff
- Personnel planning and management of staff
- Further development of the product range
- Collaboration in service & customer check-in
- Organization of promotional activities & achievement of corporate goals
- Development of own events
- You have your finger on the pulse, know your way around the gastronomy scene and want to implement your own ideas?
- With a successfully completed apprenticeship in gastronomy and relevant professional experience.
- You are characterized by a proactive way of working and a "hands-on" mentality.
- As an organizational talent with a strong service orientation, you work in a structured and independent manner.
- We expect you to be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good communication and teamwork skills, passion, initiative, a high level of energy and integrity round off your profile.
You can expect an international, renowned company with an impressive portfolio and centrally located in Linz. This position is endowed with a qualification-dependent monthly gross salary starting at EUR 2,500. Depending on education and experience, an overpayment is possible. Your employment will be rounded off with the benefits of a global company as well as various training and development opportunities.
Sign up and receive similar job alerts to your email
Enter Email address
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS VALCOURT, QUEBEC, CANADA