Brandt is currently seeking a Service Manager for our Vernon, BC location.
The Service Manager will be responsible for managing the sales and delivery of heavy duty equipment after-market support services (component diagnostics, repair, and replacement). This includes managing all aspects of the service department and day-to-day activity of foremen, leadmen, service writers, and shop, field, and resident heavy duty mechanics.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing service workflow
- Enforcing standards, policies, and reporting practices are followed to established standards
- Development and management of the Service Department budget to meet financial and operational goals
- Preparing quotes for customer work orders; opening & closing work orders
- Inspect/operate customer equipment as part of resolving concerns/diagnostics
- Monitor service revenue and expenses monthly
- Ensure work is performed according to established safety and industry standards
- Reviewing employee performance against goals on an ongoing basis