About the position
As a Service Manager you will be tasked with ensuring that we offer the best possible service to our clients. Your goal will be to analyze the processes across all the company’s operations, to extract and implement creative solutions to our clients’ needs. Your daily tasks will consist of understanding the data, developing insights and reports and improve the service levels.
• Collaborate with all teams involved in the sales process to maximize the benefit.
• Direct contact with clients and selection team to align the objectives.
• Foresee the incorporation needs of the assigned clients and implement the actions to successfully fill the vacancies.
• Coordinate with the marketing team the needs of recruitment.
• Define and optimize the necessary tools for the optimization of the recruitment and selection process.
• Measure the performance of the processes using the appropriate systems, tools and techniques, improving the achievement processes of the objectives set by the client and by Jobandtalent.
• Realization and presentation of reports on progress, as well as incidents and solutions.
• Implement and manage the change when necessary to meet the results of the project. Minimize any risk that may arise within the selection process.
Requirements and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, economics, statistics, mathematics, or business.
• +3 years of related working experience in management consultant or training program in a top company or Project Manager role in logistics, industry…
• Exceptionally good usage of Excel, able to define reports and understand the metrics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
• Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop creative reporting solutions.
• Creativity and strategic thinking necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture reporting strategy.
What we offer
• The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
• A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
• A competitive salary + variable compensation
About our company
Jobandtalent is a digital platform which aims to transform the labor market and make it more efficient and fairer. We want to help companies hire the best professionals in a more flexible way, improving their productivity while helping millions of workers increase their employability, income and quality of life.
This is made possible due to the technology we have created, which is based on 5 pillars:
1. An algorithm that matches workers with real-time offers in the app.
2. A database with all our workers with a rating system based on big data analytics.
3. A digital contracting process that allows the worker to sign his contract in the app and upload all the necessary documents.
4. A CRM for the calculation and automatic payment of payroll.
5. Tools and algorithms for optimizing schedules and monitoring performance.
We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then it has obtained financing worth more than 80 million euros from the best technological risk capital funds in Europe, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 200 million Euros per year. Behind our technological platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in great companies like Amazon, Uber, Santander and H&M, we have a team of 400 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia.
The future is to continue growing at the same pace in current markets (300% yearly) and launch our operations in new countries. But we cannot do it without the best talent… do you want to join us?