Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
CommScope is hiring a Training and Services Manager in Richardson TX
Duties & Responsibilities:
Lead a global team for CommScope Wireless products responsible for:
• Negotiation of Day 2 Managed Services for Indoor Wireless Solution. Day 2 services include: 24x7 NOC, remote managed services, field activities, technical support, technical and certification trainings.
• Formalization, pricing, positioning and collateral development for Managed Services.
• Work with business development team to position Day 2 services, and work with sales and business unit to respond to RFPs globally.
• Profit and loss analysis of providing services by tracking services revenue and cost of providing these services.
• Cloud hosted tool strategy for NOC, KPI, and CRM tool. Work with Technical Support, IT and extended team to implement these solutions.
• People management of global training team who are responsible for curriculum development, hosting and conducting trainings for internal and external customers.
• Ensure that educational services are conducted professionally and with high quality, which are provided via webinars, online training, classroom trainings and certification trainings for CommScope wireless products, including suitcase trainings.
• Products in scope are DAS, SmallCell, CBRS and network element management system
• Bachelor's with 8 years of relevant experience with ideally 5 years of experience in telecommunications industry and 2 years of people management experience
• Wireless technology competency
• Experience in Day 2/Post deployment services, ability to build a services model which are saleable
• Ability to interact with internal and external customers at variety of levels
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Ability to break down complex matters into information that is easy to understand
• Excellent presentation skills and ease to present information to various audience levels
• Ability to grasp new concepts, and products.
• Customer focus, and experience in understanding customer needs and coming up with innovative ways to service customers
• Working across groups, and products from sales, business development, engineering and product development
• Multi-tasking with various training related activities, building contents and working across functions.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.