At Redhead Equipment we do Whatever It Takes to meet the needs of our customers and have been doing so for over 70 years. We deliver the most dependable brands of agricultural, construction and truck and trailer equipment across 8 locations in Saskatchewan.
This exciting job opportunity offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package including; a strong tool and boot allowance, benefit & RRSP plan and a positive work environment.
As an Agriculture Equipment Service Technician you will be responsible for the inspection, diagnosis, repair, and service of equipment in our service shop.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
- Overall mechanical ability
- Experience and/or formal trade training in Agricultural Equipment mechanics
- Strong computerized diagnostic skills using OEM specific programs
- Proficiency reading and interpreting hydraulic & electric schematics
- Commitment to customer service and pride in quality workmanship
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Preference will be given to candidates with Journeyperson status
If you are looking for an environment where you can develop to be the best of the best and build a stable career we want to talk to you.
Work Location Information
- In shop
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
Work Site Environment