As part of the Electrolux Professional team, one day is never the same as the next. But what drives us everyday is our mission to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable. Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey – and making it a winning one - whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café. Acting truly sustainable means going beyond products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry. Electrolux Professional – we are The OnE.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Attend customer service calls as directed by the service administrator or service manager Proficiently use the Darwin service system to manage service jobs including work description , labour hours , travel times, spare parts and consumables and management of spare parts inventory Assist service manager and coordinator in the growth of service revenue by reporting all additional work opportunities as found during customer service calls Support other technicians and administrative staff to deliver excellent customer service Follow all company policies and procedures, report any failings or non conformance to company policies by fellow employees, sub contractors , dealers/ importers or suppliers to service manager Take part in company events such as performance management meetings and any company required/requested training events.
- Manage personal appearance to ensure a professional reputation including the use of company branded workwear and correctly maintain/launder uniform
- Manage company resources is a professional manner including assets such as vehicles, specialty tools and equipment , ensuring safety and reliability. Manage vehicle service requirements as per the terms of vehicle lease agreements
- Assist Service manager and service coordinator in the growth of service business by promoting the Electrolux Professional Essentia Customer care programs including planned maintenance agreements , parts and accessory sales and the use of genuine Electrolux Professional chemicals
- Support the sales team and our distributor / importer network to support sales of new equipment, provide expert advise and cost estimates for the professional installation and commissioning of equipment
- Manage workload and time management to ensure all customers are attended to in a timely manner
- Technical qualifications including an electrical license for disconnect/reconnect as a minimum
- Electrical class B licence ( or minimum state legislated license for electrical works)
About Electrolux Professional
Electrolux Professional is a leading provider and trusted partner for unit and full solutions, with a comprehensive and integrated offering for food, beverage and laundry. Our innovative and efficient solutions help to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable - and truly sustainable every day. With 10,000 service technicians in over 140 countries, we offer our customers a worldwide service network. In 2018, Electrolux Professional had 3,000 employees and achieved global sales of SEK 9bn.
For more information, visit: [...]