Established in 1898 AE SMITH, a division of Spotless Group, delivers technical and engineering services covering mechanical and electrical services, building construction, onsite power, energy efficiency and building services solutions throughout Australia. Come join our passionate team dedicated to delivering a valued solution every time.
Find out more at www.aesmith.com.au
We are seeking a Service Technician for provision of all service, repair and maintenance work to Company Policy and procedures, and completion of all necessary documentation for administration.
Additionally, in this role you will:
• Ensure that all system faults and breakdowns are rectified in a timely and professional manner.
• Conduct all work in accordance with AE Smith standards and Company Policy.
• Complete all Service Administration needs including Job Reports and Service Reports, Purchase Orders and associated Job Safety
• Conduct site surveys and reports as requested, and document findings in a timely and accurate manner.
• Identify sales leads and promptly report on findings to respective sales representatives.
• Liaise with customers and provide customer relations in accordance with Company Policy and procedures to minimise customer complaints and site work and documentation corrections
• Maintain appropriate compliance with Company Policy and procedures for all Occupation Health and Safety, and seek advice from the supervisor on any safety uncertainties before commencing any tasks.
An ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
• Scheduling and prioritising work
• Interpreting technical drawing and specifications
• Providing problem solving and analytical skills
• Coordinating with other trades staff and contractors
• Maintaining literacy with Microsoft Office
• Understanding systems applications and methodologies
• Interpreting schedules and reports
• Applying suitable technologies to tasks
• Maintaining and trouble shooting equipment functioning
To apply for this position please click on the APPLY link, and upload a copy of your resume.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical, as well as a National Police Clearance.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
View Position Description