At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
Creganna Medical is ranked among the top 10 global companies in the medical device outsourcing industry. The company specializes in the design and manufacture of minimally invasive delivery and access devices for a range of therapies. Serving over 400 companies across 30 countries, Creganna Medical’s customers include the world’s leading medical device and life science companies. Headquartered in Galway, Ireland, Creganna Medical has a global operational footprint with design and manufacturing facilities spanning the U.S., South America, Europe and Asia. http://www.creganna.com/
The Site Financial Controller role provides financial leadership and partners with the plant management team to improve profitability, drive operational improvements and give insights to production costs. In addition to helping improve operational performance, the role will be responsible for forecasting results, reporting actuals, variance analysis, and financial controls. The position is part of the plant leadership team and will report to the Finance Regional Controller and be part of the global finance controller network.
This is a rare opportunity to have Financial Operations Control over a head office manufacturing site, in a Global Medical Business. We are looking for an ambitious and business savvy FC who can be a strong leader and business partner. You must have worked in a manufacturing company in the past and have a strong understanding of how operations work in order to support the team in their growth.
• Leverage partnership and business acumen to drive improvement of financial and operational performance including material spend, conversion spend and operational KPIs
• Ensure strong internal control environment is maintained and ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures.
• Provide primary financial analysis for the site with support from the Regional Controller.
• Prepare required financial analysis to support and guide business decision making, including understanding the effectiveness of productivity programs and migration program.
• Evaluate and recommend capital investments.
• Ensure proper controls on Company investments in fixed or current assets.
• Ownership of the month end close process for the site.
• Preparation and review of monthly analysis and reporting package to ensure accurate and timely submission to local management and headquarters.
• Preparation of files for inclusion in weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts and annual budget.
• Approval and evaluation of labor staff plans and maintaining monitoring systems and related controls.
• Manage Finance team members through delegation, team goals and function alignment, team member accountability and developmental training.
• Work with other Plant Controllers across the global network of sites to share best practice in order to work as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Qualified Accountant CPA, ACCA or CIMA
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience working with a manufacturing plant P&L and Balance Sheet accounts. Medical manufacturing industry background is preferred but not essential.
• Ability to manage/develop team members
• Must be highly organized and be able to work on multiple projects that will vary widely in scope, size, and type.
• Experience in supporting or regular interaction with various management levels.
• Strong skills in verbal, written, and presentation communications.
• Demonstrated knowledge of ERP systems, SAP is a plus
• Demonstrated computer proficiency, excellent spreadsheet skills (MS Office applications) required.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.