Site Engineer - EOI
Aus - Melbourne
Engineering - Other
Back to results
CPB Contractors is a leading construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people. In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering large-scale projects across key sectors and industries, including infrastructure, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Site Utilities Engineers. Based in Melbourne, opportunities exist for a candidate with strong experience in water, gas and electrical relocation works in the civil road’s environment.
As a Utilities Site Engineer you will be accountable for:
- Leading the delivery of discrete packages of work, while coordinating with the wider team
- Working with major utility providers and knowledge of their respective design and construction approval procedures
- Interface with Government Regulatorily Departments (DWELP, ESV, VicRoads etc.)
- Mid and short-term planning and productivity monitoring of works and scheduling of resources
- Delivering cost forecasting and reporting
- Experience in installing underground services, including but not limited to, HV power, LV power, Transmission Water, Sewer, Transmission gas and Distribution gas
- Experience in installation and removal of transmission power lines, stringing and tower removal works
- Horizontal directional drilling and pipe jacking
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Temporary design works
- Working with rail authorities VicTrack, VLine, MTM, ARTC, Pacific National
- Supporting and fulfilling all required Safety, environmental and other regulatory obligations
Our minimum requirements for these roles are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in successfully delivering large work packages
- Proven experience in managing engineers on large-scale civil construction
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and problem solve
- Experience in delivering Australian civil projects
- Ability to effectively manage budgets, systems and stakeholders
- Excellent attitude and awareness of Safety
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Self-motivation and drive to achieve value-for-money results
- Structural and rail signalling experience is desirable
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
If you are interested in these roles and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
How to apply