Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
- Leads the oversight of harvest, sorting, receiving, shelling, drying, bulk load out, conditioning, treatment, bagging, and warehousing operation to maximize material flow and process efficiencies.
- Leads standards in the areas of housekeeping, safety, attendance, operational discipline, process safety management, as well as scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Communicate up and down the line and assure that communications from team members are accurate and complete.
- Leads, monitor and ensure adherence to standard work.
- Leads, monitor product quality and ensure activities meet the requirements of the Quality Plan
- Leads managing bulk and bagged seed inventories as well as product movement activities.
- Leads and monitor the site's operating budget.
- Ensure operator preventative maintenance is completed.
- Ensure availability of equipment and materials.
- Provide input and assistance to supervisor when planning capital and focused improvement projects.
- Provide input for workforce planning and development scheduling; including diversity, equity and inclusiveness perspectives.
- Ensure appropriate records, documents, or reports are completed as assigned.
- Support continuous improvement and special projects as assigned.
- Support sustainability initiatives for the site.
- Occupational health, safety and environment are top priority in this role, adherence to safety, occupational health and environment policies.
- 6+ years of on the job related manufacturing, operations, production, agricultural, or related experience.
- Manage team members effectively across multiple production processes and leadership skills.
- Work with technologies well and have the ability to use and train on automation and digital-based systems.
- Knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft Office and other software programs and can use them effectively day-to-day
- Experience with SAP or equivalent Manufacturing Operations software.
- Experience with LEAN Manufacturing operations and projects.
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis tools.
- Experience with problem solving and implementation of solutions and corrective actions.
- Union management
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience ™ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
- Accessibility Page for Contact Information
- For US Applicants: See the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.