At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with bi-weekly all-hands meetings and apéros, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient in what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer Intern able to work independently and communicate with the team, who will be in charge of their own project from architecture to implementation.
Your internship’s mission will be to build a Disaster Recovery Plan. For that, you’ll need to assess the risks for our cloud infrastructure then propose and implement solutions to cover those risks. Simply put, you’ll be in charge of creating procedures, scripts and cloud resources to minimize the impact of production incidents.
This internship can lead to a full-time position.
Who you are
- A student in your last year of studies enjoying analytical problem-solving.
- Knowledgeable about and/or interested in Linux, containers and cloud computing.
- Keen on clean code and good practices.
- Previous experience with code management (git, code review...).
- Fluent in spoken and written English and have at least basic notions in French.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Quick technical phone call with a 10' tech test
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom.
If you feel like acing our technical interviews, here are a few resources we like:
- Infrastructure As Code: A DevOps Way To Manage IT Infrastructure: [...] Kubernetes concepts: [...] Some interactive tutorials:[...]