Overview of business area or project:
Client Channel Security as part of the Swiss Universal Bank IT Division ensures the security of the Online & Mobile Banking and 30 other applications of Credit Suisse. It leverages technology, automation and innovation to move the bank towards digitalization security.
The team is responsible to ensure all work around Credit Suisse’ Authentication of Internet Facing Applications to ensure the safety of our client’s assets and data. We are using state-of-art technologies in web entry servers for authentication.
The team comprises of highly motivated individuals working in a scaled agile work methodology.
- Join our team of 25 dedicated colleagues based in Zurich and India using the scaled agile methodology to deliver new functionality to Credit Suisse divisions and their clients!
- Responsibility to developing robust, scalable web services for authentication for our internet facing applications, of which Online and Mobile Banking are the most prominent.
- Ensure our services reliability by setting up appropriate monitors, alerting and processes. Additionally ensure resilient development and deployment structures.
- Ensure Site Reliability by setting up monitoring and alerting to ensure stability, security and performance under load of complex, distributed systems.
- Ensure maintenance processes are in place based on this.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as client applications, entry servers, security research, eFraud and investigation teams to ensure a secure and seamless application.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Produce detailed specification documents
- Analyze and resolve production issues, as well as providing technical support for existing applications
- Design solutions within the architecture principles provided
- Design tests to verify the correct implementation of fixes
- Pursue the security information provided to ensure the safety of new exploits
- Follow best practices in scaled agile development using our SAFe methodologies
- Support our agile delivery and be actively involved in solution findings within the delivery team!