Development – DevOps Engineering and NoOps Automation /
You have a passion for large-scale deployments and are very much into reliable, stable and performant architecture? You are following the “Everything-As-Code” mantra and try to automate everything in order to ensure safe and stable NoOps? Becoming a major go-to person at Dynatrace for matters in the area of delivery, deployment and reliability is something you are up to? Then joining our team as a Site Reliability / ACE Engineer is the absolutely right next step!
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Ensure that teams can own their services in production and have everything in place to operate and service them in a NoOps/self-healing fashion
- Coordinate release management and enhance the processes and structures
- Lead daily / weekly / monthly status meetings with our product architects, product managers...
- Influence future product developments through ideas, prototypes, and proof-of-concept implementations; as well by acting as customer zero
- Technical study related to Software Engineering / similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Hands-on experience in SRE practices building, managing and operating highly frequent distributed systems
- Experience in Software Development and/or Software Architecture
- Team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and nosiness
- Minimum one year experience with at least one Hyperscaler (AWS, Azure or GCP)
You will love this job if
- You enjoy learning new technologies.
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- You are proactive and enjoy working independently
- An international environment is attractive to you.
- You appreciate team spirit and swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.