The Social Media & Outreach Team Lead is an experienced strategist who develops imaginative social media programs that align with the needs of the creative brief. They develop and manage the execution of assets by social resources, both in-house, freelance and partner KOLs. They manage their own workload to meet deadlines for review and delivery.
The Lead is part of a creative pod with strengths across copy/art/social. The pod collectively develops solutions to a brief before agreeing which additional resources are needed for execution.
- Define, develop and deploy social media best practices.
- Manage all content calendars and influencer strategies timelines.
- Collaborate with Client Servicing, Analytics, Performance and Creative teams to deliver the best in class social media campaigns.
- Advise, nurture and train team members in becoming best in class social media strategists and content creators.
- Oversee and QA visual production for calendars, social copy and community management.
- Provide insights and analysis around program performance.
- Lead in team growth through trainings and trend spotting for industry changes.
- Work across teams and clients to define strategic plans and holistic social media & outreach marketing proposals.
- Actively contribute solutions to improve to processes and practises Identify social KPIs and metrics.
- Identify social KPIs and metrics.
- Have knowledge and have used social listening/media tools online.
- 3-7 years agency-side, brand-side or start-up experience.
- Expert knowledge of social content best practices.
- Possess experience overseeing full strategy planning and execution: media, content, community management, moderation, and analytics.
- Possess experience negotiating with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, resolving issues, and reconciling differences.
- Proven leader who is comfortable managing a small team.
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of performance metrics as related to social endeavours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and display great presentation skills.
- Ability to partner with other leaders (Creative, Editorial, Media Planning, PR) to align teams’ content output across channels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
What is success in year one
- Your team is able to work independently and efficiently.
- Able to define a full fledged social & outreach strategy.
- Nurture and strengthen client’s understanding of the social media space and their brand’s performance.
- Successfully build and maintain trust with clients.
- Start to get a reputation i.e. clients actively seeking Lion & Lion for social pitches.
What can you expect from us
- You’ll report directly and have full support of the Head of Social & Outreach.
- You’ll have a dedicated team of Social Strategists that are hungry and passionate for everything social.
- You will be in direct contact with CEOs, Managing Directors, CMOs and Senior Marketing Executives across a diverse range of industries.
- Learn and work with some of the best online marketers in the world.
- Work with a dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- Experience great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Challenging tasks with direct responsibility.
- Gain greater knowledge about online marketing and its newest trends.
A bit about Lion
Lion & Lion is an award-winning, digital agency operating in Asia focusing on delivering impact to their clients' businesses with an integrated, data-driven and strategically led approach to digital marketing.
With offices in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarta and Taipei, and more than 180 digital experts, Lion & Lion has a prestigious and growing portfolio of clients including The Coca-Cola Company, Google, L’Oréal, Dairy Farm, Nestlé, and more.