Social Media Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria Full time
LOOP is a digital-first lead agency, exploring the intersections between design, technology and digital brand building for leading brands. With a team of 200 digital talents and through data driven marketing, we help brave clients to stand out in the digital age. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Breitling, Red Bull and numerous others.
Do you want to work with high-profile, iconic brands and be responsible for their content marketing and social media channels? Are you able to play a key role in guiding client strategies, creating content and managing social outlets? You have a feeling for unique style and brand tonality. If you have strong communication skills and the ability to engage users, you could be perfect for our social media management team.
- You have an inherent passion for social media and a strong understanding of the social media landscape.
- You're delighted when you see a truly great social media and content strategy.
- You love drafting stories and defining how they go live on digital media.
- Have excellent brand understanding combined with passion about the digital space in order to provide strategic guidance to the clients.
- Have strong account management and client services expertise to build a strong long-term relationship with our clients .
- You have expert project management skills and can collaborate with various teams at LOOP to create social media campaigns and content.
- Be a strong and pro-active communicator, so you can act as a connector amongst all internal and external stakeholders and as the key point of contact for both the client and the internal team.
- Experience in day-to-day client management, including weekly status meetings, presenting plans and ideas, and discussing strategic recommendations with clients.
- You stay on top of the latest social media trends, new platform features and technologies.
- Ability to flourish in a hands-on culture and ready to take full ownership for assigned clients and projects.
- Love to work collaboratively and on eye-level with international clients and within an international team.
- Have a minimum 3-5 years past digital agency and/or social media management experience for high-profile brands.
- Have fluent German and excellent English language skills.
- Full-time position with a 40h-week.
- An adequate entry salary that is based on your qualification and experience.
- A loft space office and lots of breakout seating in our HQ in Salzburg.
- Free sports with the myClubs corporate plan.
- Additional vacation week per year: Sunny hours – ½ day off every week in summer.
- Language courses, conferences and meetups, workshops and additional training.
So if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a full-time position as a Social Media Brand Manager in Salzburg. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!