Social Media Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria Full time
LOOP is a digital-first lead agency, exploring the intersections between design, technology and digital brand building for leading brands. With a team of 200 digital talents and through data driven marketing, we help brave clients to stand out in the digital age. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Breitling, Red Bull and numerous others.
Are you an expert in the social media sphere and passionate about creating outstanding brand content? Are you well-versed in consulting clients and coordinating a content creation team? For the right candidate, this is a genuine opportunity to shape the social media presence of a high-profile premium brand and make a mark within the industry.
- Your finger is on the pulse of what’s hot. And what’s not. You’re dialed into contemporary luxury, and have an eye for spotting trends and cultural moments that resonate with premium brands.
- As part of a broader brand team, you will be responsible for the global social media channels of a well-known contemporary luxury brand.
- You will be managing the social media content calendar and coordinating the content creation and curation process.
- You will be overseeing the work of a team of 3-4, coordinating their workload and tasks, and performing final quality assurance.
- You will be the main point of contact for the client and act as their everyday advisor.
- You have a proven track record in the industry, an excellent understanding of the social media world, always know about the latest trends and are able to turn them into actionable recommendations.
- You have profound client service experience and are able to build a strong consultative relationship. You know how to present ideas with passion and how to handle objections.
- You bring along an analytical mindset and are able to derive insights and recommendations from social media performance statistics.
- You are a highly organised project manager who is able to manage detailed workflows and collaborate with numerous stakeholders and teams within the agency. You know how to set the right priorities and organise others accordingly.
- You have high quality expectations, a strong eye for good visual content and can give guidance and clear instructions to team members.
- You’re a strong and pro-active communicator, who loves to collaborate with others on eye-level, functioning as the connector among all internal and external stakeholders.
- You’re also solutions oriented and a flexible self-starter who can quickly manage priorities and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have at least five years digital agency and/or brand management experience working with premium, luxury or lifestyle brands.
- Good English language skills are required. German is a plus.
- Full-time position with a 40h-week.
- An adequate entry salary that is based on your qualification and experience.
- A loft space office and lots of breakout seating in our HQ in Salzburg.
- Free sports with the myClubs corporate plan.
- Additional vacation week per year: Sunny hours – ½ day off every week in summer.
- Language courses, conferences and meetups, workshops and additional training.
So if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a full-time position as a Senior Global Social Media Manager in Salzburg. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!