We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
A great software architect has a strong technical background, breadth of skills in IT, quick learner, and Innovated. Software Architects are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Architect and design cloud native application with microservices and latest technologies
- Drive the architecture strategy and methodology that fit for the organization
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in current technology stacks such as Microservices, NoSQL, and MQ
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Java, Objective C, Swift)
- Excellent knowledge of software design, architecture patterns, and Agile architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Familiarity with distributed and resilient system design
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Quick learner and innovated
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, medical insurance, free lunch to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to our email hrm@M800.com
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.