We are looking for a brilliant Cloud Software Architect to join our engineering team based in downtown Toulouse.
Reporting to our CEO, you will be responsible for building software architectures, designing and overseeing implementation of our Cloud technical solutions.
Working transversely with our different development squads, you will design, develop and document our Cloud products ensuring that the Product Manager's requirements are met.
Your job will be to:
- Apps development
- Implement good security practices
- Identify and address problems, deficiencies, and performance bottlenecks in our existing products
- Work on strategies for backup, rollback, monitoring and alerting for our Cloud products
- Take part in our agile development team:
*Agile Scrum meetings
*Knowledge sharing events
*Automated testing strategies
*Remaining up-to-date on emerging technologies and architecture and propose ways to use them in current and upcoming projects
- Last but not least, it's crucial to us that you constantly keep in mind to share your knowledge with others.
If you want to know more about the technical stack:
- Cloud: AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFormation, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancer)
What you need to be successful
You have a Master's degree in Computer Science/ Development and have a proven experience of minimum 10 years in Software Development including a minimum of 3 years experience in a Cloud environment.
You have and you know:
- Strong experience leading technical projects including designing solutions based on business and technical requirements through to implementation.
- Experience building architecture for Cloud apps that use load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Advanced expertise of common cloud services
- Java EE development mastery
- CI/CD and code management tools (Git, Bamboo etc.)
- Interpretation and creation of technical briefs
- Testing and quality control
Cherry on the cake would be that you have experience with microservices
Working simultaneously with several teams requires a flawless team spirit as well as good communication skills, rigor and multitasking abilities.
If your recognize yourself in this description: don't wait and apply!
What we offer
- Generous lunch voucher
- Free Comprehensive mutual health insurance
- Annual profit sharing
- Remote-work-friendly environment
- International work environment and a multicultural team
- Focus on personal development with various knowledge sharing events and projects
- Possibility to attend different conferences and meetings worldwide
- Games, free coffee, tea and fresh fruits because we care about your health!
Visit our website, discover our apps, and follow us on LinkedIn, and Youtube