Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join the technological revolution of automotive electrification and e-mobility at Valeo!
Under the responsibility of the Software Project leader, Software Architect is part of global Software Project, is in charge of defining the Software Specification and Architecture of the Software product, based on Autosar standard and Model Based Design. This position may be based in Créteil or Cergy.
- You identify and clarify project and customer needs related to real-time integration, security and COTS integration constraints
- You define the software architecture, the overall interface design and the assignment of requirements to the elements defined in its scope
- You evaluate the software architecture according to criteria and contribute to safety analyses (ISO26262)
- You analyze the system requirements of the product assigned to the software and define the software requirements specification (SRS)
- You justify the integration strategy and contribute to the software integration test plan
- You participate in the capitalisation of know-how (RAISE, standardisation, improvement proposals)
Let's talk about you…
- You are real passionate about the software
- You have a Masters’s degree background (engineering school or university)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software architecture
- You are familiar with AUTOSAR, software architecture
- Fluency in English is essential
- Experience in the automotive sector is a plus
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
Revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. Would you like to live new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees in 33 countries!