Ubiquity is hiring for a Software Developer to join our team. Our Software Developer is an integral role in the operations of our Manila and Bacolod office. A team player who is familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms, have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail
We’re made of something different.
We act with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – every person, in every role, for our company and our clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the design and development of software applications such as enterprise
services, web-based applications, and business support tool
• Develop new tools as well as enhancements to existing applications.
• Help the team to maintain Ubiquity's entire software stack
• Closely work with the Ubiquity operations team to identify requirements, enhancements and
user interface improvements
• Continuously research and follow software development best practices, collaborating with the
team to ensure high code quality and stability
Ideal candidates have:
• At least 1-year experience in web (frontend and backend) development using python and windows application development.
• At least 1-year hands-on experience with low-level programming language such as Golang, C/C++ or Rust
• Working knowledge in video application, video codec, compression and streaming.
• Good knowledge in API technologies such OpenAPI and REST API.
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 140 brands and counting.
We want you.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.