Primary Location: Brazil-BR-Rio de Janeiro
Job Function: Engineering
Job Posting Date: Jan 12, 2021, 9:30:57 AM
Design, develop, code, test and debug software solutions and a range of products, including new algorithms. Develop new features in application level and maintain existing code. Identify, develop and execute implementation according to organizational needs and priorities. Carries out mainstream application development and provides support to junior professionals..
• Works under high level directions to analyze, design and code straightforward application features creating effective integrated designs. Conducts investigations and implementations to fix bugs or create enhancements with limited guidance.
• Participates in product specification, software design in C++, Qt.
• Python, Java or other languages and technologies (Parallelization for example) are a plus.
• Provides product support (bug fixing and 2nd line technical support).
• Works effectively with QA team to develop test workflows and resolve issues. Evaluates, tests, and debugs application software to comply with objectives. Efficiently creates unit-test for own code. Participates in development of documentation for users and operations staff.
• Learns about professional software engineering practices full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Work is independent and collaborative in nature. Provides regular updates to manager on project/account status. Has basic understanding of the professional software engineering practices full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Additional BS or higher in applicable science discipline for some positions.
• Knowledge of Oil and Gas domain is a plus.
• 4 – 7 years of experience of developing in C++. Less than 4 year is also an option given the candidate has good knowledge in C++.
• Knowledge of OOD is a must.
• Multi-threading programming is a plus.
• Eventual travel required.
• Proficient skills in English.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.